Welcome to Smrti Academy
Smrti Academy is one of the best schools from Montessori (Foundation Stage) to 9th Grade (Middle Stage) that commenced operations in June 2018. It has been set up by promoters who have been in Education for 17 years. Children who are 5 years 5 months as of 1st June are eligible to apply for 1st Grade (Standard). The school will go up to 12th Grade in the future.
In 2022-23, the School will operate up to IX Grade.
The School focuses on knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes. A strong approach to academics and co-curricular, with a blend of both ensures that children are able to connect what is there in the books to real life.
Why choose The Smrti Academy?
With focus on Knowledge, Skills, Values and Attitude; Activity Based Learning
Wellness & Mindfulness
A 5-fold approach to wellness that includes Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual and Financial. Social-Emotional Wellness is a key element
Working seamlessly with children and parents, Smrti Academy drives Freedom of Thought and Learning. The Smrti Mom is the personal mentor for your child
A healthy mix of Games, Athletics, Art, Public Speaking, Bhagavad Gita Recitation, Dance and Music with Academics helps build Character
Facilities at The Smrti Academy
- Smrti Academy’s 3-acre campus is located at Huskur close to the Madduramma Temple, off Sarjapur Road.
- Total built up area of the campus is 120,000 sq.ft.
- The school houses 54 classrooms, art rooms, dance and music rooms, labs for Sciences, Maths, Social Sciences, Languages, Computer Science and Media.
- Equipped with both Digital and the Traditional Libraries.
- Smrti Academy offers a world class learning environment.
- A well laid out cafeteria provides healthy food for our children
- The green and open spaces inside the building ensure natural light and ventilation.
- The play area for children below 6 years and the one for all other children are large and allow children ample opportunity for free play, games and athletics.
- The indoor sports facilities provide an alternative to the open play field. The campus is totally wi-fi enabled and covered by CCTV.
The proposed Mini-Forest will be set up by a team of experts along with our children as they learn that they are part of this Cosmos and need to work in conjunction with it for sustainable living.
Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2022-23
The Smrti Academy believes in providing a transparent and inclusive Admission process for all prospective students. The School clearly communicates every aspect of its policies to parents. All information is available on the school website.
Admissions are open from Montessori to Std. IX.
The minimum age student has to attain is 3 years and 5 months for Montessori admission and 5 years and 5 months by June 1, 2022 to be eligible for I std admission. For all other classes, the criteria is: submission of the child’s latest performance record along with the school leaving certificate.
For Academic Session 2022-23
|Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)|
|Nursery, LKG & UKG||Classes
I – II
III – V
VI – IX
|Tuition Fee Per Month||88,000||140,000||145,000||150,000|
Fee Revision: The fees will be cost-adjusted every year.
1 ) The following Fees are payable at the time of Admission:
- Admission Fee (One-time, Non-refundable)
2) The following Fee is payable in the first week of March, 2022:
- Annual Charges
- 1st Quarter Tuition Fee
- Transport Fee, if applicable
3) Only Security Deposit is refundable when the child leaves school or successfully completes Class IX
Speak to Our School Admission Today
Our Happy Parents!
Fantastic school! The teachers are Professional, caring and well organized. The admission process is outstanding. They really care for the best for your child.
The online sessions are going well. Kudos to the teachers. They are being patient, kind and extremely professional in their delivery. The idea of having a back up teacher is great too as if for any reason the main teacher drops out – the session is not disturpted and the children remain engaged.
Our journey with Smrti has been true to the core of values it promotes. My child loves her class and studies without us sitting beside her, as their ideology of activity based learning makes it a playful learning environment. Even during Covid times their focus was continuation of studies for our children and that is what sets this school a class apart.
The Foundational Stage covers Pre-Primary to 3rd Grade. Our Integrated Montessori Approach takes this stage up to 3rd Grade which is the logical point as regards Child Development
The Preparatory Stage covers 4th and 5th Grades. In this Stage, Smrti Academy moves to an Activity Based Approach helping children grasp abstract concepts through activities
Middle Stage Curriculum
The Middle Stage covers 6th to 8th Grades. In this Stage, Smrti Academy moves children towards abstract and self-learning
Frequently Asked Questions
Smrti Academy is located at Huskur that is close to Sarjapur Road (8 kms from Kasavanahalli, 5kms from Kodathi), Hosur Road (7 kms from Electronics City Phase 1, 4 kms from AnantNagar), HSR Layout (10 kms from Sector 2)
Smrti Academy strives to provide a learning environment that develops Mindfulness, Resilience, Independent Thinking and promotes Self Discipline.
For us, every child matters. With empathy at the root of everything we do, we will build trust by connecting with the child.
Yes, the parents can meet the management during school hours with prior appointment.
Most schools have many things in common. However, our tagline “Discovering Yourself” will not be just in our advertising campaign. It will be in our:
- Philosophy and Culture and how we plan to go about executing on that;
- Leverage of technology that will extend beyond the Administrative aspects and get in to Pedagogy. This will create a non-threatening environment for learning and the competition is with the self;
- Infrastructure – where classes can be held in indoor and outdoor spaces seamlessly;
Teachers – who will nurture children’s interests and help them become resilient
Each classroom will typically have a student strength of 30.
While students can enroll at any time during the school year, admissions are based on first come first served. Since the size of the class is limited to 30 students, we encourage parents to register the students as soon as possible.
The eligibility criteria for admissions to SMRTI ACADEMY include age, communication and academic level.
For academic year 20221-23, admissions are open for grades Pre-primary to std IX. The school will eventually go up to 12th Grade.
The details of our admission procedure can be found at our website. You will need to fill in a form and submit it along with relevant documents (as given below). The School will then call you for a readiness survey of the child and a discussion with parents. Post that, the School decides on the admission. Admissions are on a first-come-first-served basis. Read More
Along with the completed application please submit the following:
- Copies of academic records and transfer certificate from the other school;
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child;
- Copy of the Aadhar Card of the child (optional);
- Copy of the Address Proof of the parents;
- Copy of the student’s health records;
- 5 passport size photographs of the student
No, we do not have security deposit.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, online classes are going on for all grades. But, the school day begins at 8:30 am and ends at 3:00 pm in normal days.